Skip to content
Alpro Oat Cappuccino Recipe
- 200ml Alpro Oat Barista Drink
- 1 Espresso shot (or 1 heaped teaspoon of strong coffee)
- Make your espresso shot, or mix one heaped teaspoon of good quality, strong coffee with a tablespoon of boiling water to dilute.
- Gently heat the Alpro Oat Barista drink (careful not to boil!), stirring constantly.
- If you have access to a frother, pour in the heated Alpro Oat Barista drink and foam. Otherwise, whisk in the pan until it forms a light and frothy foam.
- Pour the whipped Alpro Oat Barista drink into a glass, then slowly pour over the espresso or coffee, taking care to keep those lovely layers in place. Et voila!